Thursday, September 29, 2011

Things to NEVER say to your mate

  • What's wrong with you?
  • I wish you were more like ____________ (your mother/father or my mother/father, etc.)
  • All you ever do is complain
  • I can never please you
  • You always do...
  • You always say...
  • You always do/say that wrong
  • ANYTHING disrespectful or unloving!
  • I can fix that for you if you'll just let me
  • Hurry up and...
  • We are always waiting on you to ...
  • Jealousy or mistrusting statements
  • I wish we'd never met
  • I hate you
  • Nagging, Pouting, Critical statements (or actions)
  • NEVER be unwilling to apologize! (remember the apology process we teach in the training)
  • I don't know if I even love you
  • My dad/mom was right about you
  • What did you expect?
  • You got what you deserve
  • You're lazy (stupid, crazy, an idiot…)
  • You're irresponsible
  • You're impossible
  • I don't why I put up with you;
  • I’m leaving;
  • I’m out of here;
  • I’m not doing this anymore
  • Any other “D” word phrases!
  • You never do/say __________
  • You always do/say _________
  • You sound/act just like your mother/father!
  • Abusive words of ANY kind!
  • I blame you for that
If you struggle with any of these relationship sabotaging statements or words register for our next training. For info go to: www.creatingintimacyandrespect.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

© 2011 ADE & Associates, Inc. All rights reserved. | Site By: Joe Reed. Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Frisco, Texas, United States
David & Amy Ensminger are the Founders and on the Board of Directors for Creating Intimacy & Respect, Inc. which provides training's, workshops & retreats for Singles and Couples. "It is our passion and commitment to plant a seed of hope and joy in the lives of others". ~ David & Amy
item1
Creating Intimacy and Respect Couples
uclarge09a1
CIRCTlogo1

Our Mission

chat2We are committed to planting a seed of hope and joy in the hearts of relationships.
David & Amy Ensminger

FANTASTIC NEWS...$199.00!!! We had someone